American Tourister Sonic Rolling Tote
40% off select styles. No code required at checkout, prices reflect discount.
Valid on items that display the 40% off promotion message.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. Shop.americantourister.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
American Tourister reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any time prior to shipment, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed. Order Confirmation emails do not guarantee that orders will be shipped.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Airline Carry-On Guide
Size Requirements by Carrier
Smart Sleeve on back of bag to fit over larger suitcases
Smooth riding in line upright skate wheels
Easy grip soft molded kissing zipper pulls
Push button locking handle
Easy interior access zip opening
Large main compartment with color pop cross straps
Interior mesh pocket on front flat
Easy lift bail handles with velcro closure
Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airline. Go to AIRLINE CARRY-ON GUIDE for more details. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines.
Weight: 6.2 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 16.5" x 13.8" x 8.0"
Overall Dimensions: 18.0" x 14.0" x 8.0"
- Polyester - Durable Polyester fabric.
- Inline skate wheels - Are constructed of polyurethane with ball bearings to minimize frictional resistance, offer durability and reduced resistance for smooth rolling.
- Push button handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Handle wrap - Provides a functional way to join two carry handles together with a comfortable, easy to grip surface. Snap it in place to creat a handle; unsnap it to open the bag.
- Zippered in handle - Stores in a zippered enclosure when not in use, almost eliminating the risk of damage to the handle.
- Cross straps - Secure contents to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
- Interior pocket - Is a separate compartment inside your suitcase that can be zippered shut for added security and organization.