American Tourister Moonlight 24" Spinner
40% off select styles. No code required at checkout, prices reflect discount.
Valid on items that display the 40% off promotion message.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. Shop.americantourister.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
American Tourister reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any time prior to shipment, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed. Order Confirmation emails do not guarantee that orders will be shipped.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Split case packing with two large compartments
Mesh blouse pocket on zipper door panel
Color pop straps
Rugged split case construction
Single spinner wheels for smooth ride
Expands 1.5" for added capacity
Retractable grip top and side carry handle
Beveled push button locking handle that easy to grip
Weight: 9.04 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 24.0" x 16.0" x 11.0"
Overall Dimensions: 27.55" x 17.32" x 11.22"
- Hardside (ABS) - Luggage is made from a vacuum-formed or pressure-formed shell. Strong ABS plastic, a temperature-resistant, highly impact-resistant material, is combined with a textured finish for the classic hardside look.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Push button handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Top carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase or wheeled backpack with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option.
- Side carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase or wheeled backpack with ease and comfort.
- Interior pocket - Is a separate compartment inside your suitcase that can be zippered shut for added security and organization.