American Tourister Stratum XLT 20" Spinner
20% off select styles. No code required at checkout, prices reflect discount.
Valid on items that display the 20% off promotion message.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. Shop.americantourister.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
American Tourister reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any time prior to shipment, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed. Order Confirmation emails do not guarantee that orders will be shipped.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Rugged, durable ABS shell.
Full expansion on all cases.
Multi-stage ergonomic trolley handle.
Single spinner wheels.
Kissing zipper sliders.Hanging modesty pocket and elastic cross straps.
Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airline. Go to AIRLINE CARRY-ON GUIDE for more details. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines.
Weight: 6.3 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 19.5" x 13.4" x 8.6"
Overall Dimensions: 22.0" x 14.0" x 9.0"
- Hardside (ABS) - Luggage is made from a vacuum-formed or pressure-formed shell. Strong ABS plastic, a temperature-resistant, highly impact-resistant material, is combined with a textured finish for the classic hardside look.
- Carry On Sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Push button handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Top carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase or wheeled backpack with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option.
- Cross straps - Secure contents to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
- Interior pocket - Is a separate compartment inside your suitcase that can be zippered shut for added security and organization.
- Expandable - Fabric folded within a zipper compartment opens with a zip to add more carrying space to the interior. Because you never know when you might need more room.