American Tourister Fieldbrook XLT 4 Piece Set
30% off select styles. No code required at checkout, prices reflect discount. Promotion ends on March 17, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
Valid on items that display the 30% off promotion message.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. Shop.americantourister.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
American Tourister reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any time prior to shipment, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed. Order Confirmation emails do not guarantee that orders will be shipped.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
21" & 25" Uprights have smooth-rolling in-line skate wheels for effortless mobility.
Wheeled Duffel rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder. Reinforced corners defend against the hardest travel conditions.
Multiple interior and exterior pockets keep you well organized.
Push-button locking handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand.
Weight - 0.83 lbs.
Case Dimensions - 10" x 15" x 6.5"
Weight - 2.66 lbs.
Case Dimension - 11.5" x 23" x 12"
Weight - 5.55 lbs.
Case Dimensions - 21" x 14" x 7"
Weight - 7 lbs.
Case Dimensions - 25" x 16.5" x 8"
Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airline. Go to AIRLINE CARRY-ON GUIDE for more details. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines.
Weight: 17.81 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 27.0" x 17.3" x 9.8"
- 600x600D Polyester - Is a man-made fiber produced by the polymerization of the product formed when an alcohol and organic acid react. Loosely defined, denier (D) refers to yarn size: the larger the denier, the bigger the yarn.
- Carry On Sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
- Inline skate wheels - Are constructed of polyurethane with ball bearings to minimize frictional resistance, offer durability and reduced resistance for smooth rolling.
- Push Button Handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Top carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase or wheeled backpack with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option.
- Side carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase or wheeled backpack with ease and comfort.
- Interior pocket - Is a separate compartment inside your suitcase that can be zippered shut for added security and organization.