American Tourister 4 Kix 25" Spinner
Take an extra 25% off your order with codeEXTRA25 used at checkout. See additional savings at checkout once discount code has been entered on top of sitewide offer. Promotion ends April 7, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
Valid on items that display promotion. Excludes Weekly Steals.TERMS & CONDITIONS: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. Shop.americantourister.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching. Promotion may not be combined with any other "$ or % off Order total" promotions.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Case expands 1.5" for added capacity.
Single airflow spinner wheels.
Color pop interior with cross straps.
Push-button locking handle.
Easy grip soft molded kissing zipper pulls.
Large interior packing compartment.
Blouse pocket door panel.
Interior modesty pocket.
Weight: 7.9 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 24.25" x 17.0" x 9.5"
Overall Dimensions: 27.5" x 17.5" x 12.4"
- Polyester - Durable Polyester fabric.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Push Button Handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Retractable Handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Cross straps - Secure contents to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
- Expandable - Fabric folded within a zipper compartment opens with a zip to add more carrying space to the interior. Because you never know when you might need more room.